PS Shopping

Ken Erwin opened his FUNKIS pop up shop at the Galleria in Palm Springs.
Ken always has the good stuff.

Hans Wegner Flag Line chair.  This is my favorite Danish chair, 
though I like the version with the green pillow a little better. 

Theodore Waddell lamp by Zonatta.
If I ever had a power desk, I'd get this to go on it.
 Funkis will be open until the end of the month. 

Huge Tackett studio ceramic at Bon Vivant.


This is what I came home with.

Stan Bitters ashtray from his 1979 Frenso Art Museum show. 

 Jere Osgood clock

 Paul Rand abacus pillow for my Lustig chair. The back is hand knitted. The girl who made the pillow 
did a great job, though she wouldn't give up the rest of that vintage Rand fabric she said she has!
Update: She came through with the fabric!

 Adios Palm Springs