ASU Ceramic Museum / Gronborg

"Statement Piece: Erik Gronborg and Ehren Tool” 

The Gronborg section

 Gronborg

 Gronborg with Ehren Tool in the background.
Right before this, a mysterious person came out of a back room to tell the docent on duty to tell me that I couldn't take photos with my camera. I could only use my phone. Anyway, the rest of the photos of the Gronborg pieces and all of the Ehren Tool pieces came out so bad that I didn't post them. It's always better in person anyway. The exhibition runs through November 21st.
Robert Arneson

Here are the blurry images of the museum's permanent collection. 

Jun Kaneko

Takaezu Toshiko

There were a number of these Karen Karnes ceramic chairs around the gallery

Marilyn Levine clay bag

Peter Voulkos says hi

This Soleri bell was donated by Ben goo

Hans Coper. They have a ton of Lucie Rie on display too.

June Kaneko

Henry Takemoto

Ken Price

Ron Nagle

The museum's permanent collection is incredible. Also on display, were pieces by the Natzlers, Heinos, Conover, and it goes on and on.