Downtown Modernism / Recap

Downtown Modernism did not disappoint. There was some great merchandise and word is that attendance was up. I didn't do a very good job documenting it again, but here are some pics. First up is Tomorrow's House from Salt Lake City.

The Modern Era with a Knoll+Drake chair by Ladislav Rado and an Alexander Girard table. 

 Peter Loughrey from LAMA was even set up. He brought Arts & Architecture magazines that all used to belong to A Quincy Jones! I picked up a great lamp from him. 

Modern for All just opened a shop in Claremont

Damama and Don. He's actually a happy guy, I'm just not a great photographer. On the other hand, Don Flood is a great photographer.

Lisa Cliff trying to hide from me.

My space

The free bin was fun and thankfully empty by the end of the day. The $10 bin didn't even last long enough for me to take a photo. 

Sold out!
 I also bought some great things, which will be part of my next Weekend Stuff post. 

The Modernica staff does such a great job with this event. It really is so much fun.  Make sure to follow Downtown Modernism to get updates on the next one, which will be the last Sunday in October.