The Letterhead: History and Progress, 1955 by Ernst Lehner
The little yellow square is a nice touch.
Alvin Lustig went to the The Art Center School, for a year.
The A-D Gallery, where Alvin Lustig had his first exhibition in 1949, was at the Composing Room offices.
Lustig obviously didn't design the letterhead. It's a bit lackluster.
The compass design and topographic contour lines are really good.
Oh yeah, Eames